melissa`s story

  • slowhike
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7 7:55 AM
      melissa... i`m very sorry to read about your tragic loss. i pray
      for comfort, healing, & that all your needs will be met. i wish i
      could help in some other way but i`m struggling to keep my head above
      water also. i take care of my 75 year old mom (w/ her many health
      problems) & struggling financaly after being out of work about a year
      & a half after a broken back in 03. BUT...the LORD does
      provide! i can see a light at the at the end of the tunnel! and it`s
      getting closer! it takes time to get past some of lifes blows, but we
      can. i hope others, who can help in other ways will do so as well.
      what state do you live in? take care...slowhike