Sept. 23/24/25 - Hot Springs

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      Hello Folks!

      I have not been on here in months - Sorry...

      I had planned to be at the April shindig in Hot Springs, made
      reservations, all set to go.. But, my Mom died and I have had to make
      many trips to Ohio to settle things. That, plus catching up with
      work, etc.

      Anyway, I **AM** planning to get down to Hot Springs, NC for Mr.
      Speer's upcoming party / get-together.

      I live in Northern Virginia and will bve going thru Charlottesville,
      VA then I-64 West and I-81 South. If there is anyone along this route
      who would like a ride....? Yes, I know gasoline prices are high and I
      DO *NOT* EXPECT ANYONE TO CHIP IN, OK...? I am going and if anyone
      needs a ride, please feel free to contact me: <JD at HOESSLE dot COM>

      The only caveat is that you must love dogs...<g>...! SkyDog will be
      riding shotgun as usual.

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.