Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Newbie Question

  • Thomas Vickers
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      I have seen a Hennessy hammock used down to 26 F with only a bag and a 3/4
      length thermarest.

      Not me mind you, but one of my friends who is a bit of a warmer sleeper than
      most normal people.

      You will need a bag/quilt and some sort of bottom protection to get below 70
      F like others have said.

      Of course I love it here in Texas where the bugs and heat will kill you in a
      tent.

      Hammocks are cool, literally.

      TV