Re: Risk's book

  • Ken Harmon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      I, too, purchased a copy of Risk's book. It was great, very
      readable and loaded with good, commonsense information. I hope to
      put some of his suggestions to work soon, though I am still
      recovering from hip replacement surgery.

      If you haven't read Risk's book yet, get a copy.

      Ken
      South Carolina

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Sandy Kramer
      <sandykayak@y...> wrote:
      > First of all, thanks to Ed Speer for including the info on "A
      Wildly Successful 200-Mile Hike" by Rick Allnutt in his latest
      newsletter.