Risk's book

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      First of all, thanks to Ed Speer for including the info on "A Wildly Successful 200-Mile Hike" by Rick Allnutt in his latest newsletter.

      What a treat this was. With his medical and engineering background, Rick tackles the basics and makes some practical suggestions. Best of all, he follows the KISS rule...it was easy (fairly large print didn't hurt) to read and I read it quite quickly.

      Later I wil go back and go over some specific things that caught my eye. In fact, the next time I'll make sure I have a highlighter handy.

      sandy kramer
      miami, fl

      Sandy Kramer

    • Ken Harmon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        I, too, purchased a copy of Risk's book. It was great, very
        readable and loaded with good, commonsense information. I hope to
        put some of his suggestions to work soon, though I am still
        recovering from hip replacement surgery.

        If you haven't read Risk's book yet, get a copy.

        Ken
        South Carolina

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Sandy Kramer