Re: [Hammock Camping] tyvek

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      thanks...i need to buy a bunch to cover my kayaks and one is 15' long!!

      mhrothery1 <mhrothery1@...> wrote:Thanks to all who responded. I stumbled on following site as another
      option for purchasing: http://www.geocities.com/amytys/Tyvek.htm

      Sandy Kramer
    • Fuzzy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "mhrothery1" <mhrothery1@y...>
        wrote:
        > Thanks to all who responded. I stumbled on following site as another
        > option for purchasing: http://www.geocities.com/amytys/Tyvek.htm

        I don't wish to take any sales away from Andy, but he only sells 3'
        width. There is 8' width available from other sources, including eBay.

        Fuzzy