tyvek

  • mhrothery1
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      Thanks to all who responded. I stumbled on following site as another
      option for purchasing: http://www.geocities.com/amytys/Tyvek.htm
    • Sandy Kramer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
        thanks...i need to buy a bunch to cover my kayaks and one is 15' long!!

        mhrothery1 <mhrothery1@...> wrote:Thanks to all who responded. I stumbled on following site as another
        option for purchasing: http://www.geocities.com/amytys/Tyvek.htm

        Sandy Kramer
      • Fuzzy
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1 8:33 AM
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "mhrothery1" <mhrothery1@y...>
          wrote:
          > Thanks to all who responded. I stumbled on following site as another
          > option for purchasing: http://www.geocities.com/amytys/Tyvek.htm

          I don't wish to take any sales away from Andy, but he only sells 3'
          width. There is 8' width available from other sources, including eBay.

          Fuzzy