Re: [Hammock Camping] purchasing tyvek

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 11:53 AM
      www.questoutfitters.com

      about $5-6/yd

      woody woodrich <fatherrules@...> wrote:
      Careful monitoring of dumpsters at new housing
      development is my method. I've been too cheap to speak
      to workers, but I'll bet that'd work also.
      Woody in Washington, DC

      --- mhrothery1 <mhrothery1@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I tried a number of local (Tucson, AZ)
      > hardware/lumber stores to buy a
      > relatively small amount of tyvek (10 ft.) but it was
      > only sold in rolls
      > much longer than I needed. Anyone have suggestions ?
      > Thanks.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

    • woody woodrich
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
        Listers: following my own recent advice, I checked
        construction dumpsters while out of town over the
        weekend and came up with two 9x9' pieces of pink Owens
        Corning house wrap. I'm glad to mail them to users if
        they'll just reimburse me postage once they receive
        them.
        Thanks, Woody in Washington, DC