Re: just a small thanks

  • ekunitz
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 30, 2005
      Doug,

      This trip was also my first experiment into the realm of the
      lightweight. I was trying to leave EVERYTHING out of my pack. In
      retrospect, I probably could have traded the four extra stakes I was
      carrying for a disposable camera, as the stakes don`t really have
      anything relevant to say about the trip (they didn`t once come out of
      my pack). It is a darned shame I didn`t get any photos.