Re: JRB Quilt Review

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2005
      > I think you are this Jeff:
      > http://tinyurl.com/76tyv , aren't you associated with Jacks'R'Better?

      Nice use of the tinyurl... :p I am that Jeff.

      > I understand that BGT uses unsolicited owner reviews, but I don't
      > think
      > that is suppose to be used as a 'back door' to get reviews in that
      > may
      > not be impartial due to association with a manufacturer.

      I have no interest in their quilts other than as a user. You may
      notice that I didn't say anything in the review that I hadn't already
      said (maybe not word for word, but at least in substance) here, on WB
      and on Sgt Rock's. So my review was impartial.

      I will not review my own design. I will, however, pay JRB the price
      of three Pack Covers to have them reviewed independently on BGT if
      they agree.

      You make a good point, though. I'll bring it up to Jerry and see what
      he says.

      Jeff