keeping gear dry

  • slowhike
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2005
      jeff... i didn`t sew a pocket on my hammock, but i did have one
      (which was pretty handy) on my eagle`s nest until i trimed it down.
      what i did was go w/ your idea of a gear hammock & i took my sil nylon
      pack cover & put a loop on oppisite ends & made a gear hammock. it
      works great. hanging against the side of the hammock i hardly know
      it`s there. but if i need something, it`s right there. but now i`ve
      seen your new gear hammock on jacks are better site & i`m greatly
      impressed! that`s cool! thanks...slowhike