Re: [Hammock Camping] Digest Number 976

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2005
      Slowhike-

      I just mailed off a note to Bruce Warren/Valcour, asking about the Stealthcan. Maybe he stopped producing them. If so, but only with his permission, I'll post my estimate of how one might make one.

      Rosaleen

      From: "slowhike" <slowhike@...<mailto:slowhike@...>>
      Subject: light weight canister from luxuery light gear

      rosaleen... welcome back. i wonder why when i went to luxuery
      light`s site, i saw packs, etc, but could not find the food canister?
      thanks...slowhike

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2005
        thanks. that would be of intrest! ...slowhike

        Rosaleen Sullivan <rosaleen43@...> wrote:Slowhike-

        From: "slowhike" <slowhike@...<mailto:slowhike@...>>

        rosaleen... welcome back. i wonder why when i went to luxuery
        light`s site, i saw packs, etc, but could not find the food canister?
        thanks...slowhike

        Camping tents Camping hammock Happy camper Outdoors

        tim garner