Re: [Hammock Camping] tacky lights

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 61 , Aug 10, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Sandy Kramer <sandykayak@y...>
      wrote:
      > aaah, you are thinking about string tacky lights on the hammock
      itself!! That would be a fun idea.

      > i was thinking of hammock tacky lights to string around the canopy of
      my popup and also little hammock xmas tree ornaments.

      Oh, I see. REI and another local outdoor store here in Phx. sold
      little hikers, snow boarders, and kayak orgaments the last couple of
      years around Chirstmas time but I have never seen hammocks. Ed????
      Maybe this could be next on your products list??? hahaha

      jamie d
      Message 61 of 61 , Aug 14, 2005
        No problem with T Shirts themselves Jeff. But liability lawyers have used
        the argument that companies often know that their products are dangerous,
        but intentionally fail to properly inform or protect the customer. Joking
        about bear attacks in advertising, or otherwise dismissing the dangers to
        customers would not be a wise move for any outdoor gear manufacturer.
        Anyway, I want to encourage safe camping...Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        _____