[Hammock Camping] Re: loop hike info

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 9, 2005
      Doug,

      I haven't kept up with the latest maps so I'm not sure what maps that
      National Geographics are making. I've had 7.5 minute topo maps on
      disk for that area for a few years, I just use them... have both
      Maptech's and the old TOPO! disks. Maptech's does better for
      creating exportable tracks and TOPO! does better for print outs, but
      mine are 4 or 5 years old.

      Dave

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "dlfrost_1" <dlfrost@a...>