9983Loop hike info?

  • Coy
    Aug 6 7:18 AM
      John if you happen to be reading this or anybed else who may know...

      Rick would be the guy to ask but he is out hicking and may not
      return in time to ask. I found a little info here but not enough to
      head out and know exactly which trials are which to make it a loop
      hike.

      http://www.imrisk.com/albertmountain/albertmountain.htm

      I will be in one vehicle so we will park at either Standing Indian
      campground or Rock Gap parking lot and road walk the mile or so
      between where the trials start/end. best I can tell it is a
      aproximatly 30 miles. They started at Standing Indian and hiked
      couterclockwise to come out at Rock Gap. Anybody hiked in this area
      and know the trail names etc I would need to know. We leave a week
      from tomorrow after church so we wont have a lot of time to hike
      Sunday evening. I need to return home Tuesday night so I can be at
      work the following Wed morning. this hike looks like it will bearly
      fit into my time window with no time to waste piddling (about a 4
      hour drive) either on the road or while hiking.

      Coy Boy
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic