9971Re: [Hammock Camping] new intro with a few questions

  • Sandy Kramer
    Aug 5, 2005
      London, 1963...sitting in the tube wondering how I was going to tell my dad (in Venezuela) that I had walked out of the secretarial college cos I refused to learn Pitman shorthand. I saw a sign that said:

      gt a gd jb w mo pa

      "Dad, guess what? I'm going to learn Speedwriting."

      Dick Matthews <dick@...> wrote:

      Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
      waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is that
      frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl
      mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do
      not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

      Dick Matthews

      dclark52001 wrote:

      >--- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Sandy Kramer <sandykayak@y...> wrote:
      >

      >>Melissa is providing those of us with good spelling skills a few giggles. However, she
      >>

      >TOLD us she can't spell so, in my book, that lets her off the hook. (just don't ask me to do
      >any math!)
      >

      >>sandy
      >>

      >Of course Melissa can spell; she just spells some words amusingly! :0)
      >
      >Anyway, I hope that we were laughing with her and not at her. My apologies if you thought
      >otherwise Melissa.
      >
      >Derek

      Camping tents Camping hammock Happy camper Outdoors

      Sandy Kramer
      work # 305-471-1913