9970Re: [Hammock Camping] new intro with a few questions

  • Dick Matthews
    Aug 5, 2005
      Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
      waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is that
      frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl
      mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do
      not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

      Dick Matthews