9966Re: [Hammock Camping] new intro with a few questions

  • Sandy Kramer
    Aug 5, 2005
      Melissa is providing those of us with good spelling skills a few giggles. However, she TOLD us she can't spell so, in my book, that lets her off the hook. (just don't ask me to do any math!)

      sandy

      dclark52001 <dclark@...> wrote:
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, RedsTanMenagerie@a... wrote:

      > >Dessert goats, perhaps.

      So you eat this one after the main course? With cream?

      :0)

      Camping tents Camping hammock Happy camper Outdoors