9955Re: [Hammock Camping] new intro with a few questions

  • RedsTanMenagerie@aol.com
    Aug 4, 2005
      Oh my goodness yes! HAHAHAHA woops my brain was elseware for sure!!!! Haha
      didn't i tell ya all i hike with a camper tralier (big one) on my back ;)
      No wonder i have back problems!

      Melissa and Tao (no way i'm hauling that thing for you)

      Holy Goat Milk that's a HUGE pack! I've lived in two bedroom
      apartments smaller than that! Talk about luxury camping...

      Hehe...I think you meant cubic inches :P