9939RE: [Hammock Camping] August 2005 Issue of Hammock Camping News now available

    Aug 3, 2005
      Thanks guys, the problem is with my web site, not your computer-maybe I
      didn't pay the rent? I will repost the newsletter once I get the web site
      straightened out. In the mean time, all the Hammock Camping Newsletters,
      including the August issue, are posted free at:

      You will have to join this Yahoo Group to access the newsletters, but it's
      painless! Sorry for the inconvenience

      Happy Hammocking..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News