9913Re: [Hammock Camping] new intro with a few questions

  • Palefrei
    Aug 2, 2005
      Hello Melissa,
      I've had my dog sleep in my Hennessy with me. I'm 5'9",
      214lb, he's a Golden Retreiver/Beagle mix, about 25lb.
      (Like a Midget Retreiver), and he is able to hop up in with
      me. He slept at my feet and at my belly (I sleep on my side
      in the hammock.

      just make sure claws are well trimmed, or get some of the
      doggie boots that hunters use in cold weather on thier
      dogs, to avoid damage to you, your bag, hammock and gear.