9902Re: [Hammock Camping] the ongoing saga of wet-weather testing

  • Sandy Kramer
    Aug 1, 2005
      well, thank goodness I don't have to eat a bunch of Pringles!!! seems as if we need to hang plastic bags and let the water drip into them!!

      marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote:
      The rain started this morning as I was getting home from doing errands. I stabbed a little slit in the center of two Pringles
      lids.

      When I got up from the nap and took the sandals out of the plastic bag, there was around half a cup of water puddled in the bag. Apparently it had traveled down the caribiner, down the bag's handles, and right into the bag itself.

      Sandy Kramer
      work # 305-471-1913