9900Re: [Hammock Camping] the ongoing saga of wet-weather testing

  • gear_collector
    Aug 1, 2005
      Sorry to be jumping in the conversation at this point, but would
      something as simple as a thick rubber band looped tightly around the
      hammock line do the trick? I envision a large and wide rubber band
      wrapped around the line many times in the same spot to build up a sort
      of rubber washer, making the water have to travel uphill to get by.
      The band couldn't become saturated and it would seem the water would
      be forced to drip of the lower end, or am I all wet on this one?

      David
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic