9741Re: wet again

  • Rick Frost
    Jul 12 8:10 AM
      Bill,
      You "wet" my curiosity. Do you have a web site or source for this?
      Would like to see what they look like.

      I just got a HH Explorer Delux Aysm with Snake Skins. However, I
      do carry straps for unusual situations and also for my home made
      hammock... and might need to employ "drip rings".

      Ranger Rick :)

      > It does seem like it would be more challenging controlling water
      > coming down straps than coming down ropes. One hammock maker uses
      > something that I think they call "drip rings". I wonder if something
      > like that might work better for you. You could possibly make them
      > out of pvc pipe or fittings, and if they work, try something
      > lighter. Not sure if the idea is patented or what effect that might
      > have on using it.
      >
      > Bill in Houston

    • Show all 35 messages in this topic