9722[Hammock Camping] For the spam afraid people...

  • lianoir
    Jul 7, 2005
      There are still some free mail providers.

      So why don't you people make an extra mail acount somewhere for these
      yahoo groups only?

      You can use this group to relais the messages to your "old" more
      private mail box.

      It is of course not a nice idea that a company like google gathers so
      much information, but I think it is of little danger they can figure
      out I like camping.

      (ps gmail works with a invite system, search the web for invites, or
      mail me for an invite)

      ((ps2, I use the digest mail function, so my replies my be a little
      late, sorry))