      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of André Corterier
      Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:08 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Possible Fix Re: hammock V house poll

      (not a solution, that would seem to be Fuzzy's idea, unless displaying
      the other email addresses is preferred)

      Ed, you could copy and paste the poll result into a new post of your
      own which you entitle "hammock V house poll". You could then delete
      Rosaleen's (and possibly other's) email address, post the edited
      result and delete the earlier, unedited post.

      This would keep the result for the archives, yet satisfy Rosaleen's
      (understandable) concern regarding spam bots.

      André

      P.S.: Come to think of it, should you go this route, please also
      delete my address (I was surprised to see it show up - no reason to
      make work easier for spam bots). Thanks.

      _____

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      * Visit your group "hammockcamping

      _____