9713Re: hammock V house poll

    Jul 5, 2005
      Rosalene, as you know the email address of each poll voter shows up in
      the post for the final poll results.

      I can't figure out how to delete individual email addresses in the
      completed poll results posts. Can anyone else tell me if this is

      I can delete the entire poll results post itself, which would delete
      all of the individual voters' email addresses. This may be prudent to
      prevent spamer robots from getting those email addresses. If there is
      enough concern about this, I will delete the completed poll results
      from our group site---let me know how everyone feels about this....Ed,
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic