      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of B.M. Dyleski
      Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 3:51 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Permethrin- was Hammock Camping] Mosquito
      protection (bag

      If an underage teen uses a fake ID to buy alcohol,gets drunk, its OK to
      drive as long as he doesnt hit anyone our damage someone elses properity?

      jwj32542 <jwj32542@...> wrote:--- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com,
      "seuss910" <wrv77@y...> wrote:
      > Using the pesticide illegally? Just how illegally? Is this like
      > tearing the tag off the mattress illegally? Or overthrowing the
      > government illegally?

      Yeah...that's what I was thinking. Unless you cause damage to
      something that's not yours, like killing all of the fish in someone
      else's lake (or a public one), nobody will care that you "broke the
      law."

      I wonder if some of it is to protect people from idiots making bombs
      and stuff. A simple reaction from household chemicals (hydrochloric
      acid, sold as muratic acid from Home Depot, and aluminum foil in a
      gatorade bottle) can create an "explosion" of sorts.

      McVeigh made his bomb from fertilizer and fuel oil. THAT's what laws
      like this may be designed to prevent, though I'm not sure how
      permethrin reacts with which chemicals. Just a thought.

      Camping tents Camping hammock Happy camper Outdoors

      Service.