9677Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: HH under pads are now beefed up

  • Banjo Doje
    Jun 28, 2005
      I wonder why we didn't get the "updated" pads - course, I guess if
      those of us testing their models got stuff every time they
      fixed/improved something, we'd NEVER get the test completed. I'm
      hoping that the additional torso and hip pad will help you in that
      case, Jamie! Have you had any chilly enough nights to see how much
      difference it makes for you? I know we haven't had anything close to
      winter temps but......

      Jodi

      --
      "If it ain't got a Banjo in it, it ain't Bluegrass!" - Ed Bolton
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic