      From: Ralph Oborn
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 1:55 PM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: 2nd Outing (tree distance)

      You can move the staff from had to hand (as needed).
      I'm considering putting a mason's line level on my ridgeline to help
      me get the angles of the dangles about right.

      Last weekend O was out with my scouts... While in my HH I reached up
      and tried to make some slack in the ridgeline, couldn't do it. It's is
      surprising the amount of tension that a HH ridgeline carries.

      Ralph