9464Re: [Hammock Camping] New Member

  • Banjo Doje
    Jun 10, 2005
      As one of the Supershelter testers, would you mind telling me what you
      look for in a report on something like this? Our long term testing
      has been extended to December and if you aren't finding info that you
      would like in the reports, I, as a tester, would like to know what you
      ARE looking for. I'm no scientist but maybe I can incorporate
      something that you are looking for into the report. Where I live,
      northwest Pennsylvania, we can have some brutal winters although I'm
      not sure they are as brutal as Saskatchewan.

      Thank you for any input you may give me.

      Jodi Cornelius
      Hennessy Supershelter Tester

      --
      " Everyday I am faced with challenges and I accept those challenges,
      no matter how tough the reality of my life is. I can take it because I