      From: starnescr
      Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 5:40 PM
      Subject: Hammock Camping Re: J-mock Hammock

      Hi Jason

      Are you sure you listed the correct measurments for the parashute
      cloth. 8x8 sounds to short and to wide.

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Sadler"
      <chachie97@h...> wrote:
      > I decided to jump on the hammock making band wagon and design my
      own hammock. I call it the J-mock.   I post some pictures in the
      hammocking camping photo section, but also have the pictures on my
      website and what materials I used www.spanky526.com/jmock.htm .
      Tonight is going to be the 1st complete night sleeping in my hammock
      I'll let everyone know how went tomorrow morning.