      Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 5:47 PM
      Subject: Re: Hammock Camping Re: J-mock Hammock

      actually I was wondering what the technical name for parachute cloth is?

      robi

      At 11:40 PM 4/1/03 +0000, you wrote:
      Hi Jason

      Are you sure you listed the correct measurments for the parashute
      cloth. 8x8 sounds to short and to wide.

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Sadler"
      <chachie97@h...> wrote:
      > I decided to jump on the hammock making band wagon and design my
      own hammock. I call it the J-mock.   I post some pictures in the
      hammocking camping photo section, but also have the pictures on my
      website and what materials I used www.spanky526.com/jmock.htm
      Tonight is going to be the 1st complete night sleeping in my hammock
      I'll let everyone know how went tomorrow morning.

      > Thanks
      >

      > -Jason S
      >
      > Visit my website http://www.spanky526.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor