9365[Hammock Camping] Re: modified don henley hammock

  • jwj32542
    Jun 3, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "David Chinell" <dchinell@m...>
      wrote:
      > Jackie:
      >
      > On behalf of hammockers everywhere, I'd like to thank you
      > for undertaking this risky experiment. It's something I've
      > often wondered about myself, but I hadn't the courage to
      > risk ruining my HH.

      That's funny...I've used adjustable ridgelines on all of my homemade
      hammocks to find the right sweet spot, and removable ridgelines to use
      my Hammock Sock in different configurations, but the thought never
      crossed my mind to do that to my HH.

      Yeah, thanks Jackie. I might have to do that soon! What kind of
      carabiner did you use? I assume it's gated?

      Jeff
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic