9364Re: Byer hammocks?

    Jun 3, 2005
      Marty,

      I had a Byer Mosquito Hammock at one time. At that time it had a
      mosquito net, not no-see-um netting. The many lines at the end of
      the fabric can be problematic in that they are easy to tangle and not
      so easy to untangle. I did notice that it was not possible to get
      a 'flat lay' like you can with a Hennessy Hammock or a Speer Hammock
      when you lay at a slight diagonal because of the construction
      technique they used.

      Youngblood

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Banjo Doje <bpskids@g...>
      wrote:
      > I don't have the Mosquito hammock but I do have their Traveller's
      > hammock and I am pleased with the construction of the hammocks.
      >
      > Jodi
      >
      > On 6/3/05, Marty <martyman1@s...> wrote:
      > > greetings
      > >
      > > I am looking at buying a Byer Moskito hammock. Does anybody have
      good
      > > or bad comments on this brand or model?
      > >
      > > Thanks a million
      > > Marty
      >

      > --
      > " Everyday I am faced with challenges and I accept those challenges,
      > no matter how tough the reality of my life is. I can take it
      because I
      > believe in me and know that I can do what I set my mind to do."
      > Author Unknown
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic