      From: o123david <o123david@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:26:32 -0000
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: southern AT in the winter

      Next winter I will try a down blanket and peapod and sleep on a pad to
      block the cold that can get between hammock and peapod.
      There is one thing I do not understand about the peapod. Does it
      attach to the Speer hammock with velcro? Is it held against the bottom
      of the hammock in this way?
      Thanks a lot for the recommendation of the Psolar mask and the vapor
      shield that comes with it. It should be a lot better than the polartec
      balaclava that I usually sleep in and I look forward to finally being
      able to keep my nose warm when hiking.
      Thanks for your help. --David