9314Re: 1,000 Hammock Campers!

  • jonas4321
    Jun 1, 2005
      Ed-

      Whenever I find myself on my "gotta try hammock camping" soapbox, my
      automatic top 2 recommendations are:

      1) Join the HammockCamping group on Yahoo;

      2) Buy Ed's book.

      Thank you for your efforts in both of these, which have sparked an
      incredible sharing of experiences and ideas that benefit us all.

      What I find most remarkable is how NICE the people that post on this
      group are, even with all the competing technologies and vendors. I see
      all kinds of nonsensical chest-beating on so many other groups, and
      this one has NONE of that. I think it's a result of the tone you set,
      so I'll thank you for that too.

      Jonas

      > Did you notice? Our Hammock Camping-L has surpassed the 1,000
      > mark! Yep, we now have 1,044 members online sharing and exchanging
      > ideas! I started this List in late 2002 and couldn't be more
      > pleased with the response.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic