9OK.....first question

  • tcoug7 <tcoug7@aol.com>
    Jan 9, 2003
      Interested in how others stow gear (non bearbaggable (how's that
      word!) while sleeping. Presently, I keep it under me, on the ground
      covered w/ rain fly. Any thoughts?

      Aslo how about your boots/trail shoes? Where do you put them when in
      the hammock? I kind of step out of them as I pull my legs up ( I
      have a Hennessey) then reach down and cover them. I'm wondering if I
      may find a visitor one morning attracted to the salt scent.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic