      From: LivNLrn3R@...
      Subject: Re: HH Questions

      I'm new here, just nabbed a HH backpacker asym on eBay since it was such a
      good price, more out of curiousity and trying to get a more comfortable sleep
      than any long-planned and researched purchase.

      In the past I've tented with both a Cloudburst and a Brawny Tacoma-for-2...I
      like both tents a lot but I've been through several tries with various pad
      arrangements to stay both warm & a little comfie. My bag is a Marmot Hydrogen
      and
      I sleep with exped weight long johns, fleece socks, fleece hat, etc and STILL
      am cold. Pitiful, I know.

      Regarding the hex fly for more dry room under a hammock, can that still fit
      into the snakeskins when you roll everything up? I was already looking at the
      largest size snakeskin because of getting an undercover and underpad to stay
      warmer. Just curious how much bigger the hex fly is than the standard rainfly.

      Thanks,
      Becki in CA -- very open to a CA hammock hanger get-together!