8949Re: HH Questions

  • LivNLrn3R@aol.com
    May 3, 2005

      I'm trying to picture what you describe, with the snakeskins.

      <<I put my HH "snakeskins" on the fly line, but with the ridgeline outsideĀ
      snake skins. >>

      You have the snakeskins on the HH rainfly, to wrap up the HH with its fly,
      then you have a SECOND ridgeline for the Mac Cat bigger fly? Or ???

      I googled for mac cat tarp and didn't come up with anything. Do you have a

      I do like the idea of keeping the rainfly out of the way if not needed.

      Becki in CA