8923RE: [Hammock Camping] Hammock Day Hiking

    May 2, 2005
      I'm certainly jealous Chuck. Isn't Hutches Pool in Sabino Canyon? I hiked
      Sabino several times & even camped once, but without my hammock. However, I
      do remember the wonderful skinny dipping! Glad to hear your hammock worked
      so well

      Karen & I hope to vacation in southern AZ in Nov-so many great places to
      visit. Is the back road still accessible from Oracle up the north side of
      the Catalinas?..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc