  • Karen Sousa
    May 1, 2005
      Hi Gang,

      Just a friendly reminder from the photo folder police. Please delete
      the full screen version of your photos when you post them to the
      hammock camping group photo folder. It's currently up to date so this
      will apply to any future uploads.

      If you need instructions on how to do this, please email me directly.

      I just deleted 6 full screen versions and saved up almost 7 MB! That
      means more room for everyone's pictures. We haven't had to delete
      anything from the photo folder yet and we hope to keep it that way for
      a very long time!

      Thanks again for all your great input,

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic