8690Re: [Hammock Camping] which hammock?

  • Arron Robinson
    Apr 13, 2005
      I've got a eagels nest singlenest and a Clark Jungle Hammock Deluxe. I can
      honestly say that I find the Signglenest more spacious in general. Feature
      wise, I love my JungleHammock, but comfort and material on the Singlenest
      are just really superb

      On 4/13/05, slowhike <slowhike@...> wrote:

      > thanks for the response...good info to start on. i`m thinking of
      > trying the single eagles nest (avalible at local outfitter) to see how
      > i like sleeping in it, but do any of you have experiance comparing it
      > to others concerning comfort of the hammock its self. if the basic
      > hammock is comparable, i can take care of tarp,bug net,etc. later.
      > also, i`m 5`10"...i guess the single will be big enough to give me
      > full comfort? thanks...slowhike

      ------
      mouserar@... --- aim:mouserar
      ------
      "One has to belong to the intelligentsia to believe things like that: no
      ordinary man could be such a fool"
      --George Orwell