8645[Hammock Camping] Re: Knot photos in group's photo album

  • Rat
    Apr 9, 2005

      > People like you are what makes the internet such a cool and useful
      > place. Thanks for your work.
      >
      > I don't have any particular requests, although if you posted the
      > butterfly knot (hitch wahtever) I would definitely refer to it.
      >
      > Bill in Houston

      Cool, I will post the Butterfly and the Taughtline hitch tomorrow
      (tonight for ya'll). I have never thought about putting them on my
      website, I'm just learning how to do all that stuff, but that might be
      kinda cool also.

      Rat
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic