      The body and end on one side are completed. I only have to tie on
      the
      other hanging end and it will be completed. So far 3 1/2 rolls of
      seine twine have went into it. They are around 230 ft or so long and
      cost around $2.37 at Wallyworld. I am planning a trip to the Post
      Office to weigh it when done. (small town)
      I will see if I can figure out how to post a picture of it here.
      Work schedule permitting, it should be done in a few days.
      Wade