      From: Nathaniel <nate@...>
      Subject: Re: Digest Number 68/QC questions, HH ASYM

      * rosaleen43@... <rosaleen43@...> [20030308 07:33]:
      > My experience with the Hennessys are that they have an outstanding dedication
      > to quality and customer satisfaction.  Tom can't address a problem until he
      > is aware of it.  That said, they do have a lot going on and sometimes take a
      > bit of time to take care of everything.  And, sometimes, Tom needs a bit of a
      > nudge, as he can go into data overload and forget something.  He has, so far,
      > been really good natured about reminders...  His wife is good for helping in
      > that regard.  (Nice couple!)

      After some more measurements it seems that it is about 24 feet long.
      Usable distance between two trees, assuming they are small enough for
      the tree huggers is 22 feet.  Smaller then the specs Ann gave me (tree
      12' to 25' away, with an overall length of about 28') but still pretty
      close.  The tree huggers are kinda small compared with the first one I
      had, but they are spec (42").  I did read some reviews that
      said the tree huggers were 55"... oh well.

      I was just concerned/curious, especially right after seeing the
      initial size difference between the first one and the one I have now.
      Overall I'm happy and impressed with the product.  Still a bit
      concerned about finding trees the right distance/size.

      I am really hoping I made a good gear purchase decision (my other
      choice was the tarptent but I really hate crawling into tents and
      getting gear dirty by muddy ground.  I go on boy scout trips and
      sometimes the choice of campsite isn't always that great) and hope it
      will become my 3-season shelter of choice for most trips.  (Fingers
      crossed)