8488Re: [Hammock Camping] Word Wrap in message posts--Help

    Mar 16, 2005
      I changed my wrap plaintext messages that I compose to 65 characters instead of 72 characters.  Maybe that will matter.

      Risk

      Dave Womble wrote:
      I didn't have a problem with Ed's message until it was included with
      Rick's reply.  I don't have a problem with the email digest, just
      when I am logged on to yahoo groups.  Something between Rick's
      software/computer and mine is messing something.  If that is my
      biggest problem I am doing great... just thought maybe Rick was doing
      something he could change, but guess not.  Let's go hammock camping!

      Ed,

      Your posts look fine to me.

      Rick

      Ed Speer wrote:

      Dave, I can't find anything on Yahoo Groups about setting or
      changing word wrap in the message posts.  Maybe this indicates the
      problem lies with each individual computer/software?  However, I
      can't find anything in my Outlook program either, so maybe the
      problems lies with each ISP?  I need help with this one--hopefully
      some of our more computer-savy members will speak up and offer a
      solution.

      Does this observation help?  Previously Youngblood mentioned that
      Rick's messages didn't wrap on Youngblood's screen--but they do

      wrap

      fine on my screen.  Dave F mentioned that my messages don't wrap

      on

      his screen--who else has this problem with my posts and does this
      always happen?  Do my posts wrap properly on anyone's screen?  Let
      me know--OK, I don't need 800 responses, but a few might help
      resolve this problem....Ed

      Thanks Dave, I'll check into it.  But when I view my own email

      posts,

      they're fine.  Surely we can find the problem..Ed

       _____