      From: Ed Speer [mailto:ed@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 9:47 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Word Wrap in message posts--Help

      Dave, I can't find anything on Yahoo Groups about setting or
      changing word wrap in the message posts.  Maybe this indicates the
      problem lies with each individual computer/software?  However, I
      can't find anything in my Outlook program either, so maybe the
      problems lies with each ISP?  I need help with this one--hopefully
      some of our more computer-savy members will speak up and offer a
      solution.

      Does this observation help?  Previously Youngblood mentioned that
      Rick's messages didn't wrap on Youngblood's screen--but they do wrap
      fine on my screen.  Dave F mentioned that my messages don't wrap on
      his screen--who else has this problem with my posts and does this
      always happen?  Do my posts wrap properly on anyone's screen?  Let
      me know--OK, I don't need 800 responses, but a few might help
      resolve this problem....Ed