8455Re: Southwest Hammock campers Convention

  • chcoa
    Mar 9, 2005
      Hi Walter,

      I'm pretty sure it was the weekend of April 16th and 17th, with the
      23rd and 24th as a plan B.

      How far out do you think we need to reserve some camp spots at
      Madera? Also, do you know if they have a group site? I was up there
      in Feb and the sites have lots of trees but if we are going to have
      several hangers and maybe some tenters we need to have enough sites.
      Also, does anyone have any objections to dogs? I was thinking of
      inviting a few hiking friends who always bring their dogs.

      jamie d

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, wpick87506@a... wrote:
      > Hey Arizonans!
      >
      > I'm sorry for asking again. What date did we agree on for our RV in
      April in
      > the Santa Ritas?
      > I ran into an old friend yesterday who has a 6 person permit (with
      one
      > person now) into the Grand Canyon for a week in April.....
      >
      > Walter
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic