8414Wally World Score

  • Ralph Oborn
    Feb 26, 2005
      So after watching the list for over a year I decided to do something
      rather than just tink about it.

      I hit the Wally World dollar racks. Wow there is a lot of stuff there.
      My wife (an excellent seamstress) is still laughing at my niavete'.
      Any way they had some pretty heavy gastly orange so I can make a quick
      and dirty Risk Hammock. (the $10.00 one) Air will barely pass through.

      Also there was some light material, pink on one side and silver on the
      other, obviously coated, air won't pass through at all.

      At a dollar a yard, for prototyping I proabably did OK, Does anybody
      have any idea what these things are? The bolts were marked Unknown?

      Ralph